New Carpets and Upholstery are a significant investment in any business. In order to get the best value for money we recommend Scotchgard™ Protector & Sanitisation Treatment. This can be applied to new and freshly cleaned carpets and upholstery.
What Is ScotchgardTM
- Scotchgard™ is an invisible shield which helps stop spillages becoming stains.
- It helps protect from food and drink
- It helps prevent dirt, dust and grime from becoming ground in.
- It repels water-based and oil-based spillages (e.g. coffee/wine/mayonnaise).
- It won’t change the feel or colour of your fabrics.
What are the benefits?
- It extends the life of your furnishings and carpets. You can add years to your investment with Scotchgard™ Protector.
- It makes the clean-up faster and easier.
- It helps keep carpets and upholstery cleaner for longer. Liquid spills and dirt can quickly make your carpets and fabrics look old before their time. Scotchgard™ Protector & Sanitisation Treatment helps prevent this.
When Should I Have It Done?
The perfect time to protect your Carpets and Upholstery is when they are brand new or if you have just had them cleaned. After application regular vacuuming and quick attention to stains and spills will keep your furniture and upholstery looking cleaner longer. [link to how to deal with spillages on treated fabrics page]
How Long Does It Last?
On average, commercial carpets are cleaned at least once a year. We recommend that a top-up of Scotchgard™ Protector & Sanitisation Treatment be reapplied after each professional clean. It is not always necessary to reapply the ScotchgardTM Protector to all your carpets or upholstery. Carpets with higher footfall, for example, walkways, reception areas and canteen areas, will benefit most from a ScotchgardTM top-up. To find out more about ScotchgardTM Protective Treatment, or to arrange a free quotation, call us on 018400799. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.
In addition to our ScotchgardTM Protective treatment, we also provide a commercial sanitisation treatment.
This treatment is the ultimate in helping your business to be as hygienically clean as possible. The sanitisation treatment cleans and sanitises carpets, upholstery and soft furnishings.
- It helps keep your work environment healthy
- Improves air quality
- Helps reduce days lost through illness
It has been independently proven to kill the HIV, Hepatitis C and H1N1 Influenza viruses. It is also certified to eliminate MRSA, and common food poisoning bacteria, including Salmonella, and E. coli among others*. It is bleach free, non-hazardous, non-toxic and contains a pleasant floral fragrance.
* Other common and food poisoning bacteria eliminated by this treatment: Clostridium difficile spores, Listeria monocytogenes, Enterococcus Hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus