In order to maintain the look of your new or freshly cleaned Carpets, Rugs & Upholstery we recommend having a Scotchgard Protector applied. For over 30 years we have been licensed applicators of Scotchgard TM Protector.
How does Scotchgard TM Protector Work?
After application in the home, Scotchgard TM provides a protective treatment by surrounding the fibres of your carpet, rugs and upholstery with an invisible shield, making them resistant to water-based and oil-based stains, as well as soiling from everyday use.
What are the benefits?
- It helps protect your carpets, rugs and upholstery from food and drink stains
- It protects against dust, dirt and grime
- It won’t change the feel or colour of your fabrics
- It makes the clean-up faster and easier.
- It helps keep carpets and upholstery cleaner for longer. Liquid spills and soiling can quickly make your carpets and fabrics look old before their time. Scotchgard TM helps prevent this.
How long does it last?
On average, carpets are cleaned every 1-2 years. Scotchgard TM Protector’s effectiveness will diminish every time the carpet is cleaned using Hot Water Extraction. We, therefore, recommend that a top-up of Scotchgard TM Protector be reapplied after each professional clean. Usually it is unnecessary to reapply the Scotchgard TM to the entire area that has been cleaned. For example, the carpet underneath your couches or piano is unlikely to need it. Similarly, the back and sides of your suite usually do not need a top-up application. To find out more about Scotchgard TM Protective Treatment, call us today on +353 1 8400 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When Is the Right Time to Scotchgard Your Carpet and Upholstery?
The perfect time to scotchgard protect your Carpets and Upholstery is when they are brand new or if you have just had them cleaned. After application, regular vacuuming and immediate attention to stains and spills will keep your furniture and upholstery looking cleaner longer.
How to deal with a spillage
- First thing: do NOT panic!
- Use WHITE towelling or absorbent tissue to blot any liquid spill
- Be patient – continue until no more residue appears on your towelling or tissue (this may take some time)
- Blot only (do NOT rub – it spreads the stain)
- Do NOT use any detergents or bleaches
- If you’re left with a stain, call us, we’ll be glad to help.